Trinity Beach - On The Beach Holiday Apartments
On The Beach Holiday Apartments at 49 – 51 Vasey Esplanade Trinity Beach, 4879 QLD Australia is your gateway to the most memorable and exciting holiday in the glorious Far North Queensland.
A haven for the nature lovers and outdoor adventurers, it is not surprising why many people are so enthralled by the splendid scenery and landscapes of the beautiful region. Discover the lush trails and amazing endemic wildlife at the magnificent Daintree Rainforest. Dive in to the blue and explore the flourishing aquatic life in the marvelous Great Barrier Reef. Holiday makers at our Cairns Beachfront accommodation in Trinity Beach can also take a short stroll to the sun-kissed shores and bask in the warm tropical ambience of the stunning Cairns.
From the airport travel north, about 23km along the Captain Cook Highway, past Skyrail and Smithfield Shopping Centre turning right at the turn-off for Trinity Beach (this is after the Trinity Park turn). Travel approx 2km down Trinity Beach Road and then turn right at the beach. Travel another 300mtrs and On the Beach Apartments Trinity Beach is on your right directly opposite the LifeGuard shed and patrolled swimming area.
- 20 minutes from the Cairns Airport and Cairns CBD
- Trinity Beach is between 2 headlands and is ideally positioned to capture the best of Tropical north Queensland.
- Make it a driving holiday with Cairns CBD just 20 minutes South, The Atherton Tablelands 1 hour west, Port Douglas 45 minutes North and the Great Barrier Reef 45 minutes East. You will need at least a week to see a glimpse of what we have to offer.
More in the Area
- The Lifeguard patrolled beach is a safe haven for singles, couples and families
- 1km of beautiful palm fringed sandy beach
- Stinger nets provide safe swimming during the months from November to May
- A favourite beach with the locals voted Cairns Best Beach in 2012
- Trinity Beach is safely nestled between two headlands, with a rocky walk and headland at the Southern end
- A boardwalk runs along the entire length of the beachfront, lined with tropical landscaped gardens, barbecues and shelters
- Exercise equipment for the keen fitness fanatics is located at the northern end of the beach and also at Coastwatchers park.
- Swim in the Coral Sea, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
- Explore the rocky walkways and trails
- Have an Aussie beachfront barbecue
- Try one of 70 different local and imported beers on stock at our local Award winning Blue Moon Grill Restaurant
- Relax with a book on the balcony of your holiday apartment, by the pool or on the beach
- Go fishing at Taylor’s Point, along the beach or off the rocks – speak to the local team at Reception about this little hidden gem
- Travel on the Scenic Railway to Kuranda and travel back down the canopy of the Rainforest on the Skyrail (within 15minutes of Trinity Beach)
- Walk the shoreline looking for crabs, shells and coral – great fun with the children
- Purchase an ice cream from the corner store and walk the Boardwalk at sunset
- Do nothing – just relax, unwind and enjoy!
There are 8 beautiful Restaurants and Cafes in Trinity Beach, all within an easy 2 to 7 minute stroll from On The Beach Holiday Apartments.
- Blue Moon Grill, our personal favourite which has an extensive menu offering all types of Cuisine.
- L’Unico’s Italian Restaurant is a much loved regular dining spot for locals and tourists where you can enjoy views of the Coral Sea from on the Esplanade.
- Lime Tree Bar and Restaurant provides eat in or takeaway and open breakfast, lunch and dinner on weekends.
- Trinity Beach Tavern, along the Esplanade is a must for families, with great children facilities including play stations.
- Fratelli’s on Trinity brings a slice of the Mediterranean to the Coral Sea.
- Bangkok Rose Thai Restaurant authentic Thai cuisine
- Trinity Beach Bar and Grill – casual dining by the beach