BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE!
SAVE UP TO 10% IMMEDIATELY
Always book direct and ask for our Special Direct Booking Rates.
You’ll be glad you did!
2 Night Stay Deal
SAVE UP TO $20 PER NIGHT! Stay just 2 nights & book on the 3+ nights option to pay the lower rate. Valid for Direct Bookings Only
Trinity Beachfront Holiday Accommodation
Nestled on the spectacular Trinity Beachfront, On the Beach Holiday Apartments is your premium holiday destination on Trinity Beach. Perfect resort accommodation near Cairns, Tropical North Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef…
Experience a pleasurable and comfortable vacation with your partner, family and friends at our Trinity Beach accommodation.
On The Beach Apartments Trinity Beach is made up of 7 individual buildings, each connected by paths and walkways through tropical, landscaped gardens and each offering private facilities including swimming pool and BBQ area; secure undercover parking and safe, secure buildings.
All buildings are maximum 3 levels accessible internally by stairs (there is one with a lift and one with an external stairway).
Best of Far North Queensland...
- Trinity Beach
- Great Barrier Reef
- Daintree Rainforest
7 Reasons to stay at On the Beach Holiday Apartments
Perfectly located right in front of a sparkling beach and offers direct access to the fine sandy shores of Trinity Beach – Swim or simply laze around and soak up the sun.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the ocean or the lush tropical gardens from your sun-drenched private, ocean-facing balcony. All balconies are designed to make the most of this beautiful Trinity Beach family apartments.
Best Cairns Beach Accommodation to explore Far North Queensland
- Swim in the Coral Sea, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
- Explore the rocky walkways and trails
- Have an Aussie beachfront barbecue
- Try one of 70 different local and imported beers on stock at our local Award winning Blue Moon Grill Restaurant
- Relax with a book on the balcony of your holiday apartment, by the pool or
on the beach
- Go fishing at Taylor’s Point, along the beach or off the rocks – speak to the local team at Reception about this little hidden gem
- Travel on the Scenic Railway to Kuranda and travel back down the canopy of the Rainforest on the Skyrail (within 15minutes of Trinity Beach)
- Walk the shoreline looking for crabs, shells and coral – great fun with the children
- Purchase an ice cream from the corner store and walk the Boardwalk at sunset
- Do nothing – just relax, unwind and enjoy!